Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Body for Life:Fitness Update: Challenge 1 completed

I had previously written that my husband and I had starting working out together.  Just wanted to give an update for those of you that had asked: We completed our 12 week challenge and the results are that we each lost 12 lbs.

In the bigger picture, my clothes are loose and I feel great!  I am so proud of my husband too.  He went from a 36 waist to a 32!  We haven't seen that size for many years :) He is looking and feeling so good!  Being a pastor can be a stressful job and working out and staying in shape are definitely important!

Right now, we are taking a break for the holidays but we plan to start strong again in January.  We are both excited about it and determined to stay healthy in 2011.

No comments: